Skip to content

Save 10% off full-price items with code: SAVE10

Skip to product information
1 of 10

Nasty Pig

Nasty Pig Brad Jock

Nasty Pig Brad Jock

Regular price $40.78 CAD
Regular price Sale price $40.78 CAD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Size
Color
The Nasty Pig Brad Jock is a comfy jockstrap with a pouch made of 95% soft, ribbed cotton making it feel more like regular briefs in the pouch.  The remaining 5% is spandex for just enough stretch in the pouch.  The 1.5 inch wide waistband features the Nasty Pig emblem front and center with a T style line through the waistband.  If you've never owned a Nasty Pig Jock this is a perfect starter jock.  Composition: 95% Cotton; 5% Spandex.

Size Chart

Size Inches Centimeters
Small 28-30 73-78
Medium 30-32 78-83
Large 32-34 83-88
X-Large 34-38 88-96
XX-Large 38-42 96-107
View full details