Jockstraps.com Shipping Policy
How fast will my order ship?
Most orders ship the same day when ordered by 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on business days (Monday-Friday). We do ship on most Saturdays as well with the cutoff time being Noon Eastern Time.
How fast will I receive my package?
Most US orders are delivered in 3-5 days. Most priority packages arrive in 2-3 days. Occasionally around holidays the USPS has much slower delivery times and a package cannot be considered lost until after 2 weeks from the ship date. At that time if the tracking shows the package was not delivered your order can be re-shipped or refunded.
What type of packaging is used?
We ship using discreet white/opaque polybags or USPS Priority packaging. For all shipments the return address reads as "Shipping Department" and there is no indication of Jockstraps.com on the label.
All products are shipped in their original packaging and we do not remove items from their original packaging (clamshell's etc) in order to save on shipping costs.
If your package is returned to us because it was unclaimed, undeliverable, rejected, or refused, then we will refund for the order minus the original shipping fee and a 10% restocking fee. If you received free or discounted shipping, then the standard delivery fee will be deducted from the refund total.
Is a signature required for delivery?
At our discretion we may require a signature for delivery. This is true for larger orders as well as International Shipments via Fedex.
Order Delays and Cancellation
Here are common reasons why an order might fail to ship the same day as you placed the order:
- Your credit card billing address did not match the one that you entered during checkout..
- The size or color that you ordered is out of stock. If this happens we will contact you to determine if you wish to wait until the item is in stock, remove the item from your order, or replace it with an alternative item.
- It's a weekend or holiday, or it's after 2:00 p.m. Eastern on a business day.
We reserve the right to cancel your order for any reason. Most common reasons as to why this might occur are:
- The billing address on your order didn't match the billing address on your credit card, and we didn't receive the correct address after contacting you. . ou.
- We identified your order as likely to be fraudulent. This verdict is entirely up to our discretion.
- Your e-mail address is not valid.
- Your phone number is not valid.
- We didn't receive a response to our e-mails for more than two weeks after attempting to notify you that there was a problem with your order.
What value will be declared for international shipments?
All shipments will be declared based on their actual value and cannot be declared lower to avoid duties and taxes.
How is the merchandise listed on the customs forms?
We list our items as "men's underwear." Most customs officials in countries that we ship to require more accurate product descriptions than simply "clothing." Also, items listed as "clothing" usually have higher duties.
How much in duties, taxes, VAT, or other fees will I have to pay?
We cannot calculate or predict how much, if any, fees you will be charged by your country. You can contact your local customs office to find out the rates for your country. You may also contact your local FedEx office for brokerage and administration fees.
Where do your products ship from?
All our products ship from central Florida. We carry all our inventory in-house and we do not use drop-shipping.